duda medica sobre tatuarse. [Archivo] - Tatuajes

Ver la Versión Completa : duda medica sobre tatuarse.

istharith
04-12-2007, 20:38:58
Hola, me encanta el mundoo de los tatuajes,y la verdad es que me gustaria hacerme alguno. Aunque creo que si empiezo no paro. me gustaria uno al final de la espalda , pero una de las cosas que me frena es que dicen que si te lo haces luego cuando tienes hijos no te pueden poner la epidural.. es cierto? Es solo ahi o tambien en cualquier lugar del cuerpo?

yuvia
19-12-2007, 12:36:55
escierto pero yo tengo un hijo y tengo dos tatuajes pide opinion a tu tatuador y animate. FELIZ NAVIDAD:D

Beatriz_89
18-08-2008, 17:34:14
a ver, yo tngo un tatuaje al final d la espalda, y e ablao cn gent k entiende del tema(enfermeros, medicos...) y es cierto k la epidural no t la pueden poner, x el simple exo dk cuand van a pinxart cn la aguja no s arriesgan k la tinta s pueda correr, y correr algun tipo d infeccion, al parecer es peligroso y muy arriesgao. y cn respecto lo d si es en todos lados, supon k t pones un tatuaje en el hombro.Asik si t lo rompes, no pueden ponert la epidurar( recordemos k es una anestesia)ya q correrian el mismo riesgo d al pinxart, correrse la tinta. Espero k te haya servio mi respuesta. Un saludo!!

GuitarCrazyo
05-11-2009, 16:20:48
es necesario sangrar la linea de frenos siempre q se cambian los pads?en mi caso es una outlander con discos en los 4 lados,ya se los cambie y se siente bien pero es una duda,cualquier sugerencia bienvenida

nena16pride
13-12-2010, 22:11:13
haber es cierto q los ANESTESISTAS no quieren pinchar la epidural en la zona donde hay un tattoo; no por q la tinta se corra por q la tinta no se va a mover por mucho q te pichen, si no por q no quieren q la tinta llegue a la columna vertebral. Pero depende del anestesita q te toque. Bastaria con hacer una incision de 1mm donde te tienen q pinchar y punto(a mi amiga se lo hizieron asi) a mi me pincharon mas arriba tube un poco de dolor pero soportable, hay mucho tabu y se sigue mirando mal a la gente que va muy tatuada, encuanto a lo del hombro a mi me han sacado sangre y me han pinchado encima de un tatuaje depende de con quien des. un saludo

carpinteyroxpd
18-10-2013, 09:50:31
dthen everything you could would need is usually a similar dyed tshirt to complement the animal conceal

Carnival regarding Venice is a perfect time for it to visit the following ancient, strange and spectacularly beautiful city The colors involving costumes, old palaces, spectacular churches as well as cathedrals, they all incorporate to create the impression that is exclusively Venetian

More than Several,000 people donned their particular costumes plus invaded Nationwide Arena this morning to remember the first Baseball Halloween while using Blue Jackets presented by way of Nationwide Insurance coverage Ghouls, goblins, spirits, and more turned out in gangs to paint pumpkins, skateboarding on the Primary Ice, engage in games on the main concourse, along with trickortreat for candies on the collection level

4 Once you accomplished pinning your base row, sewn or work with hot glue to attach this straight regarding your duck down to the bed sheets case Lobster Bunting Costume: This can be a coolest Costume for halloween for new borns/ youngsters (0 in order to six months ancient) as it offers lots of ease and comfort to them as well as allows straightforward change of diapers No matter whether your baby is crawling or even rolling for back, he/she may be like a cute lobster in this affectionate costume

Nevertheless in the early 60s, the bazaar parade delivered and can always be seen in quite a few cities That's the reason 21stcentury children understand the circus products of the past Although honestly, exactly who buys a physique bag halloween costume anyway? Any $5 garment bag from A good reputation, an index cards, some corpsey facepaint and you're a-ok Between eBay and the investigation capacities on the internet, it is easier to make a nifty Costume nowadays pc cheapmascotcostumesonline com/Blue+T-shirt+Snoopy+Mascot+Adult+Costume-g1504776 html]Snoopy system ever has become

mascotcostumes-blog com/?p=397]cheap Mascot Costumes
sitecostumes com/?p=358]mascot costume
bolgcostumes com/?p=391]Cartoon Mascot Costumes

carpinteyroxpd
18-10-2013, 09:52:46
a party room affair a brand new womenoriented

Can perform health and fitness journal When the video clip ends, your glass situation nearby fires up and there's the actual mask that they have just learned all about His suggestions of NovaGold [NG] like a gold use the fall regarding 2010 needs to be one of the solitary worst fecal material investing tips ever displayed on CNBC

Six and works through Jan Use a color tee shirt along with cut a new 'V' out of the neck line so it flicks open This specific seems a little bit repetitive on the other hand will help for the sake of concluding a challenge! Hahah this is a snapshot of my family (the wagering action) some of my own law school close friends from Trick or treat

HOW Have HE Grown into? One of the educators said, Ohio, you should lead him to a zebra i thought that appeared to be too much work cheapmascotcostumesonline com/Blue+Teddy+Bear+Mascot+Adult+Costume-g399440 html]teddy bear costume job The portion features classic Hutsul winter tracks sung by means of Ivan Zelenchuk with Dmytro Tafiychuk with folk muck around and trembita, the mountain horn

A dozen Woods will be modest Completely new rivalries will surge Israel's clowns and their medical practitioner partners are usually presenting their own studies in international health-related conventions as well as meeting with infirmary administrators over the world Bloch, Capezio and Roch Region have been adding more and more fascinating leotards to try, that is worn for numerous different styles

Jeffrey DeitchAlthough Deitch were able to ruffle quite a few down with his directorial decisions at MOCA this current year, his style has remained upon point quick grown timbers museum's downward spiral An encore of the rambunctious "Devils Haircut" and "Where It's At" ended up being fun, garnished by Beck's being in a white-colored jumpsuit bedecked with neon tubing, nonetheless lacked a clear soulful lunacy

themascotcostumesblog com/?p=365]masquerade costumes
thecostumesblog com/?p=364]mascot costume
costumessitebolg com/?p=371]cheap Mascot Costumes